Our Vision, Mission and Key Outcomes
Our Vision is for a safer world in which injury-related harm is uncommon and unacceptable.
Our Mission is to make an international impact on transport, occupational and community safety by conducting high-quality research, education and advocacy.
CARRS-Q is committed to:
- conducting high-quality, world-class research and education programs
- continuing to provide a supportive environment that attracts and retains high-quality staff and Higher Degree Research students
- engaging with partners and clients in a transparent, accountable and ethical manner
- nurturing a connected intellectual climate that encourages innovation, creativity and a multidisciplinary approach
- utilising financial and human-resource policies and practices that are equitable, transparent and accountable
- monitoring performance to ensure alignment of effort with strategic goals and related actions.